Saturday, October 29, 2005

Weird, Wacky and What were you thinking outfits of the week.

This outfit is the perfect example of how to use a table cloth to add 20 pounds without eating a thing. What is Sofia Milos (CSI: Miami) doing in this hideous outfit. Was she just robbed and this was the only thing available?



Naomi Campbell looks like a wrapped Christmas present in this outfit. Nothing about it is pretty. The giant bow, the print, the gathered bolero/shrug combo. Uggh !!




You may remember Austin Scarlett from Heidi Klum's "Project Runway" . Which BTW was a good show. I loved his designs. Who knew corn silks could make such a nice outfit in a pinch.

He looks great as Wacko Jacko at the Life&Style 1 Year Anniversary Party.














Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster. I don't think I ever realized how much taller she is. I'm not digging the fur bolero at at all. I'm betting she thinks he's sexy.











No comments: