Monday, October 24, 2005

Good God -- make it stop, make it stop


Oh my god this woman is going to kill me. I am absolutely horrified by her new commercial. Fantasy my ass. If someone buys this crap then it surely means that they are in fantasyland.

I pity the poor ad firm that was forced to put this together. And I say forced because I'm pretty sure this is a case of the client is always right. I'm not an "Ad" professional but I have to think that there is some poor Ad Guy sitting on the floor in the corner of his office, rocking back and forth, with a bottle of vodka in hand, crying and whimpering "Good God-make it stop, make it stop ".

Apparently Britney is full of modesty as per the words of her new commercial.


"Once upon a time there was a goddess and a hunter. She was beautiful, and he couldn't help himself. There wasn't a single part of her he didn't want to touch. But she was leaving soon on the goddess world tour, so he did something kind of crazy, and they lived happily ever after. Fantasy....... everyone has one."

Don't even get me started on how K-fed tried his best Robin Hood impression.

My god, my eyes are burning and I think I vomited a little in my mouth.

I would love to know what Donny Deutsch thinks of it. (photo britneyspearsworldwide.)

No comments: