Thursday, October 20, 2005

And so it began ...

This is my very first post. Yeah !! I finally figured out how to use this new fangled machine. The fact that I can sit here and type this is amazing, considering the idiots that drive beside me every day.
The lower mainland rush hour drive is killing me !! Seriously, you need to pop a Xanax just to get through traffic. Why oh why do drivers zoom to 60 just to get to the next red light 2 seconds earlier. The guy beside me today in his rockin green honda did his best inpersonation of Jeff Gordon zipping and zagging his way for 20 km only to end up one car ahead. Idiot !!!

These are too funny. The poor things ;)

I don't know which part of this is the worst .. the fact that she might think he's sexy, or that he might have needed her name to sell his piece of crap DVD.

That's all folks !! (for now)



No comments: