Sunday, October 23, 2005

Gwen Stefani is wacked.




Seriously, the chick is a complete nutjob. Hollaback Girl is an insidious and irritating piece of drivel that is going to turn me B A - N A - N A S !! I can't stand it and if she wants to meet me at the bleachers with no student teachers, then lets go.

Her whole style (read - costume) consist of surgical stockings, Scarlett O'Hara's shrunken ballet dress, bleached hair and red lipstick. The hair and make up already done by Marilyn Monroe, Madonna etc. Maybe its the whole Harajuku style I don't get. The girls in the picture scream moody, sulky, brooding teenagers full of angst that are trying to get back at their parents about whatever imaginary slights they think has been done to them. Not high fashion trend setters. Eva from ANTM once said " I got a bunch of things that I would never normally wear together and put them on. "

No comments: