Friday, April 13, 2012

Indonesia -- Day 14 Last full day in Ubud


After doing some final bargaining in the market and taking in as many sights in Ubud as I could fit, I walked   back to the ARMA Resort Hotel.  Along the way I passed this tiny temple on the street with an elaborate celebration going on.

Ubud Temple Celebration, Bali

Ubud Temple Celebration, Bali

Ubud Temple Celebration, Bali
I love this boy on the chair ringing the chimes in time.

ARMA Resort Pool, Ubud, Bali

When I arrived back at the hotel and was walking to my room (overlooking the pool) this was the gorgeous sight that I passed.  Doesn't it just scream for you to jump in?  Unfortunately I didn't have time for that as I had to get ready and meet everyone in the lobby for our final and Goodbye dinner.

Jack and myself, Ubud 

Ubud Final Dinner 

This was my final dinner in Ubud.  Unfortunately I can't remember the restaurant for the life of me.  It was a combination of local dishes and satay with coconut rice.  Just amazing !!! and of course the ever present and deliciously COLD Bintang !!

Frog on my balcony at ARMA Hotel and Resort, Ubud, Bali

When we got back to the hotel, I noticed this little fella jumping in the dark.  So cute !! The sounds of all the frogs and other wildlife in the stillness of the night was so relaxing.

Lizard on my balcony ceiling at ARMA Hotel and Resort, Ubud, Bali

Apparently all my new friends were sorry to see me go as they came out in force this night.


Lizard on my balcony ceiling at ARMA Hotel and Resort, Ubud, Bali

A little late night lizard party?


Lizard on my balcony ceiling at ARMA Hotel and Resort, Ubud, Bali


If you would like to visit Bali or Ubud or stay at the ARMA Bali  Resort
contact Adventures Abroad at 1 800 665 3998

Quote Code AANK for a special discount



The curtains in my room, ARMA Resort Hotel , Ubud 

Isn't this teal and gray damask print amazing?


No comments: